We have 2 large 36′ charter fishing boats
that fish out of Port Washington, WI
Captain Tim is a full-time Lake Michigan charter boat captain. He has been fishing on Lake Michigan out of Port Washington, Wisconsin for over 35 years. He started out fishing with his Dad & Grandpa on their private family owned boat. Because of his involvement in the Salmon fishery in Port Washington from such a young age, he was able to secure various First Mate positions on numerous Port Washington charter boats during his grade school and high school years. Upon completing high school, he obtained his U.S. Coast Guard Captain’s License and started his own charter fishing service. This is something Captain Tim has done for a long time, and he’s eager to share it with you. You will be fishing with a very friendly and knowledgeable captain. As Captain Tim would say, “Do not be afraid to ask questions, and get involved. This is your trip…not mine!!” If you have any questions, or I can help you in any way, please call or email me. Captain Tim HAS the background and experience to consistently find and catch fish.
The 36′ Pacemaker & 36′ Trojan charter fishing boats are equipped are equipped for your fun and safety with:
- Spacious enclosed Cabin
- Large cockpit with lots of fishing room
- Heated Cabin
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Plenty of room to accommodate 6 anglers plus gear.
- Global Positioning System
- Marine Radio
- Cellular Phone
- All rods & Reels
- All fishing tackle
- The latest in electronics for fishing & navigation.
- Captains are fully licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard and the state of Wisconsin.
- Fully insured
- You will be fishing with the finest electronics and fishing equipment available!!!
- The “Renegade” and “Renegade II” are inspected each spring by the U.S. Coast Guard for all safety and navigational requirements.
Captain Tim maintains memberships in:
- Port Washington Charter Captain’s Association
- National Association of Charter Boat Operators (NACO)
“You will be fishing with a friendly, experienced, and knowledgeable captain. It’s your trip… not mine. I want you to get the most out of your trip as possible. Feel free to ask questions, and get involved. When a fish hits, grab the rod!! I’ll be happy to assist and coach when needed. Whether this is your first fishing trip, or one of many, I guarantee you will have a fun trip!!!!!”