What to Bring

  • P1010376Wisconsin fishing license and Great Lakes Salmon and Trout stamp. (Stamp is not required on a 2-day license)
  • Warm clothes and rain gear
  • Camera, Sunglasses, Suntan lotion
  • Food and Beverages
  • Large cooler to transport your catch (leave in car until we return to shore)
  • Soft soled shoes required for your safety and comfort
  • Dramamine (optional)
  • All persons 16 years of age and older will need some form of a fishing license to fish on Lake Michigan.  Wisconsin residents will need either a resident annual fishing license along with a Great Lakes Salmon & Trout Stamp, or a 2 day license (Stamp is included).  Non-residents will need a 4 day, 15 day, or annual fishing license along with a Great Lakes Salmon & Trout Stamp.  They can also purchase a 2 day license (Stamp is included).
  • We have the 2 day licenses & Great Lakes Salmon & Trout Stamps available on board if needed.
  • All of our Fishing/Lodging Packages include the necessary fishing licenses.  Licenses are NOT included in the price of the half day charters.  
  • We do NOT have the resident or non-resident annual fishing licenses, or the 4 day or 15 day non-resident licenses.  These can be purchased online from the Wisconsin DNR, or at one of the many license vendors (Fleet Farm, Walmart, local sport shops etc).

We Provide

  • Rods and Reels
  • All Tackle
  • Professional cleaning and bagging of your catch
  • The finest electronics and fishing equipment available