- Wisconsin fishing license and Great Lakes Salmon and Trout stamp. (Stamp is not required on a 2-day license)
- Warm clothes and rain gear
- Camera, Sunglasses, Suntan lotion
- Food and Beverages
- Large cooler to transport your catch (leave in car until we return to shore)
- Soft soled shoes required for your safety and comfort
- Dramamine (optional)
- All persons 16 years of age and older will need some form of a fishing license to fish on Lake Michigan. Wisconsin residents will need either a resident annual fishing license along with a Great Lakes Salmon & Trout Stamp, or a 2 day license (Stamp is included). Non-residents will need a 4 day, 15 day, or annual fishing license along with a Great Lakes Salmon & Trout Stamp. They can also purchase a 2 day license (Stamp is included).
- We have the 2 day licenses & Great Lakes Salmon & Trout Stamps available on board if needed.
- All of our Fishing/Lodging Packages include the necessary fishing licenses. Licenses are NOT included in the price of the half day charters.
We do NOT have the resident or non-resident annual fishing licenses, or the 4 day or 15 day non-resident licenses. These can be purchased online from the Wisconsin DNR, or at one of the many license vendors (Fleet Farm, Walmart, local sport shops etc).
- Rods and Reels
- All Tackle
- Professional cleaning and bagging of your catch
- The finest electronics and fishing equipment available